Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cockscomb ( Jengger Ayam )



Cocks comb (Jengger Ayam)
(Celosia cristata L.) Synonym: 
C. argentea L. var cristata (L.) O. Ktze. 
Familia: 
Amaranthaceae 
Description: 
Generally, comb chickens in the yard and planted in parks, are rarely found growing wild. 
This plant can be found from the lowlands to an altitude of 1000 m above sea level. Herbaceous plant grows upright this season, high 60-90 cm, thick-trunked and strong, branching, grooved. Single leaves, stemmed, alternate location. 
Leaf blade until the elongated oval shape with a length of 5-12 cm, a width of 3.5 to 6, 5 cm, tip pointed, base tapering, flat edge, pertulangan pinnate, green color with little red lines in the middle of the leaf. Compound interest-shaped ears, thick, fleshy, the upper widened like a rooster's comb, multiple and branched out at the end of the rod or in the armpit leaves, purple, red, dice, or yellow. Fruit box, oval, greenish red, cracked during cooking, there are two or more small seeds, black. 
Propagation by seed. 

Local Name: 
Sumatra LOCAL NAME: celala (Gayo), banda ulu (Toba), flower straps (Palembang). 
Java: jawer Hayam, j. 
kotok (Sunda), spinach cenggeng, cock's comb (Java), jhanghar chicken, rebha mangsor (Madura). Nusa Tenggara: janggar ready (Bali), ana ndae Sina (Bread), Bunak seniors larit (East). Sulawesi: tatara manuk, sapiri manu, sparks, flames (Minahasa), laya (Gorontalo), langgelo (Buol), kaputi chicken, rangrang jangang (Napier), interest taEi manu, puwa ri Sawito (Bugis). Moluccan: wire, compote (Kai), store marerede (Halmahera), sule-sule (Ternate). Melayu: biludu spinach, chicken Rara. NAME OF FOREIGN Ji guan hua (C), coxcomb, cockscomb (I), Hahnenkamm. NAME simplicia Celosiae cristatae Flos (flower cock’s comb 
Composition: 
Flowers contain fatty oils, kaempferitrin, amaranthin, pinitol, while in the leaves contained saponins, flavonoids, and polyphenols. 
Curable Disease: 
Cock's comb flower sweet, its cool, astringent, with affinity to the liver and kidney meridians. 
Efficacious anti-inflammatory, stop bleeding (hemostatis), and mencerahan vision. 
Utilization: 
PART USED 
Plant part used as medicine is the flower. 
Dry by sun-dried for storage. 

INDICATIONS 
Flowers are used for the treatment of: 
- Of bleeding such as nosebleeds (epistaxis), coughing up blood (hemoptysis), vomiting blood (hematemesis), bloody urine (hematuria), bleeding hemorrhoids, uterine bleeding, 
- Dysentery, diarrhea, 
- Blurred vision, red eye, 
- Urinary tract infections, gonorrhea, and o whitish (leukorea). 

HOW TO USE 
For drugs taken, using 10-15 g of dried flowers are boiled or dried flowers are finely ground into powder or pill is made. 

For external use only, boiled fresh flowers. 
Once cool, use water to wash the wound bleeding, bleeding hemorrhoids, itching (pruritus).In addition, it can also use fresh flowers that finely ground, then paste it into a sick place, such as hemorrhoids, insect bites, or wounds. 

EXAMPLE USAGE IN THE COMMUNITY 
Stop the bleeding, as in coughing up blood, vomiting blood, nosebleeds, and bleeding hemorrhoids 
Boil all the ingredients fresh, like a cock's comb flower, urang-aring (Eclipta prostrata), and the roots of alang alang (Imperata cylindrica) each 15 g with three glasses of water to the remaining one cup. 
Once cool, strain the water, then drink all at once in the morning before eating. Boil and drink the waste once again in the afternoon. 

Uterine bleeding 
Dissolve powdered cock’s comb (6 g) in wine (15 g). 
Drink well before eating rice. Abstaining from eating a fishy-fishy and pork. 
Minced cock’s comb flowers dried into powder. 
Take as much as 5 g, brewed a cup of hot water, then cover. After a cold, drink once. Do it 3-4 times a day. 
  
Dysentery 
Prepare the cock’s comb flowers (15 g), bitter (Andrographis paniculata) (15 g), and Ensure the bed and board (Euphorbia hirta) (10 g). 
Everything is in the form of dry ingredients. Add three cups water and simmer until the water remains one glasses. Once cool, strain and drink well before eating. Boil the pulp once again, drink the water in the afternoon. 

Whitish 
Prepare the cock’s comb flowers and bitter (Andrographis paniculata) (each as much as 15 g dry matter) and leaf fresh slobber (Coleus scutellarioides) (10 sheets). 
Add three cups water and simmer until the water remains one glasses. Once cool, strain and drink well before eating. Boil the pulp again and drink the water in the afternoon. 

Urinary infection 
Prepare the cock’s comb flowers (15 g), spoon leaf herbs (Plantago major) (15 g), leaf cat's whiskers (Orthosiphon spicatus) (30 g), and the bitter leaves (20 g). 
Everything is in the form of dry ingredients. Wash all the ingredients, then boil with three cups of water until the remaining half. Once cool, strain and drink three times a day, each half a glass. Do it every day until cured.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m here to testify about what Dr favour did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Favour on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Favour prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Favour assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.favour for help via drfavour37@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348028081669

      Delete
  4. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm giving a testimony about Dr Nogadu the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people's have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr Nogadu via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me through Air freight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 2-5 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check up 2 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favour by  contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering from it, your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured also Dr Nogadu help my brother wife to cure her cervical cancer she was suffering from the past 5 years, After he {cure} my herpes simplex virus, then my brother  heard about it, he went home to tell his wife  about Dr Nogadu then his wife  email him and explain her problem to him, he also prepare herbal medicine and he use Air freight courier service to sent her the herbal medicine and he instruct her on how she  will be using it for 14 days, That on the 15 days of it, she should go and check her self in the hospital and she did as she was instructed by Dr Nogadu, to GOD be the glory she was cure of her cervical cancer which she was suffering from for the past 5 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you sir for the good work you did in our family. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. contact him via: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347010627760.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to thank Dr Ovie for the help he has rendered to me by getting Rid of my (HSV-2). I was Diagnosed in July 2018 but after the Usage of Dr Ovie Herbal Medicine, I was cured from (HSV-2) and the virus was completely gone from my body. The Symptoms of the (HSV-2) Virus are Completely Gone.. So anyone who is having the virus should contact Dr Ovie to give you the herbal medicine to cure yourself. HERPES, You can contact Dr Ovie by email: Ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com or call and whats-app him +2349056393169  Dr Ovie also have the cure for different types of diseases like1 cancer cure2 diabetes cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 warts cure6 hpv cure7 hiv cure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of
    natural supplements and the wonderful work they have done in people's
    lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections
    and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of
    illness. My Herpes virus was totally reversed with natural herbs this year.
    Earlier this year my sister who lives in New Delhi India Purchased HSV
    herbal remedy from Dr Omola and he told her that his HSV herbal remedy only
    takes five weeks to reverse HSV completely, which she didn’t’ believe, but
    she had no choice than to purchase, because she knew COLD SORES was killing
    me slowly. When I received the herbal remedy, I only used it for five
    weeks, it was so shocking to see the outcome, all my cold sore disappeared
    and my HERPES VIRUS was fully reversed. I know it is hard to believe but am
    a living testimony, There is no harm in trying natural herbs supplements.
    Contact Dr Omola for his herbal remedy today... Email;
    dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp +2348118116254 for more
    information Thanks. https://dromolaherbalhome.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete